Over the Hill

Aug 19, 2014

One may notice that we have updated the appearance of the blog, thanks to a succession of some very, very sluggish work days. That's the advantage of working from home for you.

But that doesn't mean that it isn't an uphill climb to relearn CSS, and more than once I felt tempted to give up and just shell out for a customized one on etsy that would make my life so much easier AND gorgeous to boot, all the while thinking to myself - Come on my time is more valuable than the price of a layout...

It may have been fun to draw mockups using paper and pencil but materializing it is an entire thing altogether.

Right now I am hopelessly stuck with an element of the design (if it could even be called that), and no amount of googling seems to help. It will have to be. Until such day comes that either I purchase one or wake up with insane coding skills.  Looks like the days of playing around with html & co are over, with these 'new technology', I'd better stick to my day job, exploring new dishes, learn to take better photos, and write more...




No comments:

Post a Comment